Sunday 25 March 2012

Summer by the pool



During the summer holidays at my grandparents, I use to go over to my friend's house who had a swimming pool, and we used to spend the afternoons just swimming and hanging around, having fun. 

I went over that day and his father answered the door. He was wearing the sexiest blue Speedo and clearly was at the pool when I called. He told me that my friend was away with his sister and mother for the rest of the day.

I was disappointed as it was a scorching day and I was looking forward to jumping in the fresh water and cool off... The holidays were finishing and I had to go to University the following day. He told me that I was very welcome to stay and use the pool with him for a while. 

I was shaking with trepidation, the man was my secret dream man, stocky, hairy chest, a bushy beard, his stomach flab was hanging nicely over the bulge of his Speedo. I could already see the shape of his cock and balls and was getting excited myself and getting hard looking at him. He told me to go and get changed in the bathroom, which I duly did, putting on my orange Speedo. They were very revealing and it was impossible for me to hide my hard on. 

I walked towards the pool area where my friend's dad was laying on a large rubber mattress sipping on a beer and reading his newspaper. His legs were wide open revealing his crotch, big and impressive. My staring at it was probably obvious, I was transfixed by the sight. I always secretly liked my friend's dad, he was my ideal man, but I never engaged in doing anything about it. Now that I was alone with him, urges and feelings were racing inside me, and I was unable to resist the strong desire, the liking, the recognition that he was the perfect man for me and that I wanted him.

Eventually, as I was standing there beside him, he looked up from his newspaper and we glanced at each other, not openly, but after a few moments it was obvious we were observing each other. I was standing awkwardly not knowing what to do next in a typical teenager way. He patted the side of the mattress, and said, why don't you lay next to me here, get some sun and then we can go into the pool when I finish my beer. I obeyed and laid on my back looking at the infinite late summer blue sky, trying desperately to think about something else, to busy my mind so that my hard on would disappear... no such luck, the more I was trying the more throbbing there seem to be. I was doomed.

My friend's dad scratched his balls sack for a while, and I was watching the beautiful action in the corner of my eye, secretly wishing for me to be there instead rubbing him. 

Without warning, he took my hand and placed it on the bulging speedos. "Why don't you help me" he said, "while I finish reading my paper and drink my beer, you can take care of me for a while, what do you say?" I was speechless and froze, not knowing what to do next. "Boy you have not been the most discreet with that", pointing at my hard on, the head of my cock peeping out of my Speedos. I blushed and murmured some sounds unable to say or do anything. He rose from his position and started rubbing and playing with the tip of my cock which was now oozing precum. 

He kissed me, his tong invading my mouth with vigour and power. He then guided my hand towards his bulging and swollen cock. I shivered at the discovery of the size and stiffness of his cock. I could taste the beer and I almost felt inebriated as I started to relax.

Without delay our Speedos were halfway down our legs, I could feel the wet warm ring of his wet lips and mouth sliding down my cock, and it felt wonderful. The man certainly knew how to suck cock. Something I only dreamed about before. I quickly turned over and replaced my cock in his mouth while I started to inexpertly suck on his. It was big, much bigger than anything I had seen or dreamed of before. His balls were hanging and big too, I was holding them while slurping on his dick. The motions accelerated we were reaching the moment of climax, he stopped sucking me to say "Here it comes boy, take it all it's all yours". He exploded in my mouth, pumping and pumping jeez, it seems that he had not come in ages, there was so much of it. He went on to suck on my cock and within seconds, I exploded and jetted inside his mouth again, again and again... it felt so good...

We laid on the mattress for a few minutes, breathless and silent. "Let's get into that pool boy, and refresh... We have the whole afternoon for ourselves and I am not quite finished with you..."


No comments: