Sunday 13 May 2012

Pizza Delivery



What I did not notice, while being assaulted and dominated, was that in the opening of the door to the bedroom was my uncle, standing there, now only wearing his shirt, cock in hand, staring at the scene, salivating at the spectacle, eager to take part however, somehow so taken by the display, he would stand there in amazement.

Our eyes met, his deep deep blue eyes, shining, inviting, reassuring, unassuming. He smiled and nodded, his tong at the corner of his mouth, clearly turned on. Almost like if condoned what I was doing, did I need him to give me his approval, somehow it felt like he did. Our interlocking of stares was a sort of a signal for him, he walked towards the bed, kneeled toward my head and offered his cock to my gaping mouth.

It tasted sour, leftovers of the earlier cum maybe. In no time, he started to hump my mouth, his thick hairy balls slamming against my chin, pushing in, slowly, methodically, masterly. His cock is thick, not the longest, but long enough, certainly difficult and strenuous to take whole in the mouth. His white shirt was fully open revealing his fat and hairy stomach, a sight so sublime that I almost came looking at it. The man must have felt that, as he expertly stopped immediately, squeezing the top of my cock, stopping the surge. He then started again playing with my ass, his thick lubed fingers entering the hole, I closed my eyes enjoying the moment, knowing that I was a very lucky man indeed.



No comments: