Sunday 1 July 2012

Friday night on the Underground



I was now standing nude but for my underpants, my un-bashful cock pounding and pressing against the fabric, and making its presence known, shaking in trepidation and apprehension about what was about to happen. I looked at the cigar man, who was now lighting his cigar, using a chunky silver lighter, puffing thick smoke while looking at me. He looked at Clifton and nodded. I then felt Clifton’s hands and fingers working on my underpants, he struggled a bit with my now fully erect cock, but seemed unfazed by it, and professionally pulled the fabric out to free the beast, he proceeded with taking them off me, then placed them on the pile of clothes now resting on the side table. I was now standing in the middle of the room completely naked, in front of the two fully dressed men.

Clifton picked up my clothes and walked out of the room. I was now standing, in the warm sun which was shining in the room, the bright light was making me wince slightly, now I could only guess the shape of the cigar man between the light and the thick smoke emanating from his cigar. He stood up and walked towards me, slowly, I felt like I was being examined and scrutinised, for a moment, feeling vulnerable and helpless my recent emotions vanishing, feeling almost ridiculed and used. When behind me, he stopped, and approached closer, the fabric of his shirt touching my back and tickling a bit, his lips kissed the back of my neck gently, that was all he did before whispering in my ear “Let’s go for a swim” his hand now on my shoulder guiding me towards the light and the open doors to the garden.

No comments: