Friday 10 May 2013

Alan from Scotland



My dearest, my darling,


I miss you terribly of course, life is not quite the same without you...

I went to a club on Saturday, first time in the place, must be 2 years at least since I was in a club... so was not holding my breath...

I had a great time, had a couple of very nice encounter, Alan from Glasgow being the bestest, thick indeed! Very thick... I came over his chest, in the playroom to the rhythm of Rihanna, he came over my jeans... did not realize that until I left the place... oh well treat that as a trophy I guess... I must have horrified the smokers outside that saw me leaving with a grin... but who cares, I was happy, happy, happy....

Rihanna has that special ring now, everytime I hear the song, I need to get on my knees and wet my trousers... Dearest, what should I do? I am in 2625 need, I need thick, THICK Alan, I miss him terribly, I love him, I know I do, I want his THICK, THICK instrument of torture, his love muscle, he made me happy, he made me real....

How I miss him so!  xxxx

No comments: