Tuesday 14 February 2012

The man with the cheeky grin


The cock pressing against the fabric, urging the owner to release it, let me out, let me out...

The dude is a fine specimen of a man, good hairy chess, strong legs and arms, interesting and cheeky face, promising bulge in the underpants department, who is he? 

I am looking at this photo, pants down to my ankles, rubbing an intense one, thinking of his touch, his warm and strong embrace, his cock pushing against my side while he licks my ears. I want him, I want him bad...

This is for you, owner of the grey underwear with the hairy chest and the cheeky grin, you are beautiful, you are loved...

Thank you


1 comment:

Daddy Jeff said...

Hi Tubb! This is Jeff from Google Blogger Closes Gay Blogs. I noticed you joined our site and wanted you to know that Brent & I are available if you ever have any problems.

Also, would you consider listing our site in your links? We sure would appreciate it! http://googlebloggerclosesgayblogs.blogspot.com/

Thanks, Happy Hunting and Happy Bloggin'
Jeff