Monday 27 February 2012

The Security Man


I cannot say that I was very subtle with my spying him, I was transfixed, he was amazingly gorgeous, I could not take my eyes away from him, and he caught onto this fairly rapidly. 

After a while, the security man beckoned me over towards him. He pushed me in front of him until we reached the doors of the building. We then walked for a while, to the side of the building. 

He overtook me, so I was now following this thick mass of man, his hair was short and greyish, his neck was thick and his overall stature was big, muscular and his ass was round and firm, the way I love them. His dark trousers were tight, and they defined his beautifully strong ass and short but thick legs. 

He stopped in a quiet part of the outer buildings, without muttering a single word, he turned towards me, he undid his zip to uncover a big pack of balls and cock protected only by far too tight white underpants. 

I was speechless, unable to move with surprise. The sight was too much to take, this man was so gorgeous, middle aged, strong and bulky, nice big fair haired forearms and heavy set shape. I was infatuated, unable to say or do anything, I was in complete awe bewitched in wonderment. He checked me out, and when I started to walk towards him, he stopped me with a gesture making it clear that he did not want any body contact, he simply wanted me to watch and witness the spectacle that was about to be unveiled...

Within seconds, he pulled his cock out of his pants, and started to wank furiously, his balls slapping with each stroke. His cock was thick, his balls were big, hairy and hanging nicely. His jerking was incredibly fast and it did not take long until jets of spunk emerged and splattered on the brick layered sideway. He looked up, winked, zipped up with one hand while shaking the spunk of his other thick hand... He then left, and went back to the mall, back to work.

I will always remember Mr Mall Security Guard in a small provincial town of France. I know I think of him often, and I think that I secretly love him.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is probably the most erotic photo of a larger man I have ever seen.

Look at the thickness of his legs, belly, arms, face, and the constricted thickness of what is forcing its way out of his trousers.

Security man is my favorite out of all your photographs Discotub.

Thank you.

Unknown said...

Dear Anonymous, your comments are most welcome and really appreciated. I think Security Man is very very special and will be forever up there in the 2625 hall of fame!
Thank you for the support!