Thursday 29 November 2012

In the park - NYC Diaries



The park near my home used to be open 24/7 and from about 1am until daylight it was always fun to go and explore.... if it was raining there were places like the jungle gym where you could go and get out of the rain and get some peace and quiet away from crowds and traffic. One night there was a garbage truck that pulled up near the park this hot guy got out and headed towards the kids park. I assumed that he was there to take a piss but when he came in then saw me there, he unzipped his pants and asked if I liked and wanted what I saw... Well of course I did. Within seconds I was on my knees, he really enjoyed my technique and after he shot his load he said to me that he had to drive up to the Bronx to empty his truck but that he would be coming back and would I still be there in about and hour and a half... so of course I sucked him off again, his cock tasted so good... we met about 6 or 7 times after that each time, as soon as he saw me there was no game playing he just offered me his cock and always enjoyed himself he really loved that I liked swallowing his load...

No comments: