Friday 30 November 2012

Jockstrap - NYC Diaries



I have so many wonderful memories of that park which is 3 blocks away from my flat. I met a guy there one night, he just gave me a nod to follow him, so we started walking, came out of the park then started walking in the street. He lived about 3 blocks from me and he was the spitting image of my boss which was such a turn-on, I could not believe my luck.  He worked as a desk clerk for some mid-town hotel and would get off after 12pm. So every so often, I would get a call around 12:30 asking if i wanted to come over. And I always did. He really enjoyed having his feet played with and he loved being rimmed and being sucked off. Saving all his cum for me.

One time when I went over he asked me to put on a jockstrap that he had bought (for me), we got really excited while I was playing with his cock and pumping him close to climax,  he ended up rimming me (and it was his first time). I came within seconds, his tong was trembling, testing the grounds, and I got so turned on I could not resist and could not hold it any longer, I squirted gallons of cum all over his chest.

PS Each time I wore the jockstrap, he would rim me, and he became quite an expert at it. Sometimes I would just stand while he was laying on his back, my balls over his chin, and his tong digging my asshole... I miss him, he and I got together many times until he moved to San Fran even now, I still walk by his flat and remember the good times... and I still have the jockstrap...

No comments: