Monday 16 January 2012

Cab Driver fun!


I entered and closed the door, and when I settled on the front passenger seat of the taxi, he put the cab in gear and started driving away from the busy post club saturday night scene. Within minutes, I couldn't help looking at his crotch. An obvious bulge was sticking up. As I had a few drinks that evening, I was feeling bold and courageous, while in a state of lust like I had never experienced before. I had dreamed and fantasised of this happening many times before, sex with a London Cabbie, but was experiencing sort of stage nerves in front of the spectacle on show.


I almost stammered as I said, "could you please take it out for me to see?"Without uttering a sound, he pulled the front of his pants down and his cock appeared. He was having a hard time keeping his eyes on the road as he was driving. He clearly was in the mood, and within seconds his thick hands was grabbing my crotch, pulling masterly and decisively. 


I couldn't wait to get to a quiet and secluded spot. Somewhere where we could finally get together and enjoy each other. He clearly felt the same way as I could sense that he changed direction towards a wooded area of outer town. After what felt like hours, we got to a quiet of the road location, near the entrance of a wooded area. He pulled the taxi off the road and slowly drove into a trees covered space and turned around so the front of the cab was now pointed back toward the road.

He stopped the cab, bent towards me, and kissed me, deeply, warmly. I could feel his thick overwhelming tong, pushing inside, he tasted of coffee and mint. Juts thinking of the taste now makes my cock harden.  He then said, "we need to get in the back." This made sense, the back seat was wide and unobstructed while the front one was making it impossible to get comfortable. Finally I was going to be in his arms, getting to his beautiful cock! We quickly moved to the back. 

I reached over and felt his cock through his pants and his body tensed as my fingers touched it. I pulled the pants down fully exposing his manhood. I took hold of it, it was burning hot. It felt hard to the touch, uncut, thick and of good average length. His breathing accelerated while my fingers caressed it. I could already feel the sticky precum on my fingers, he was ready for my onslaught. There was a thick layer of hair covering the base and his balls. It smelt of gentle sweat mixed with soap, clearly the man had showered before going to work! Good man I thought! Good man!

I bent down and licked the head of his cock, and he tensed up, a flow of precum coming out of the tip. I kept licking and worked my tongue around the thick head. Slowly, I let more of his cock into my mouth as I went down as far as I could. As his cock hit the back of my throat, I could help but gag. I withdrew for a while, concentrating on the head, before starting a slow work out on his now fully erect and standing dick. His balls were big, just big olives, hanging, hairy big things. He was very sensitive there, and I spent a long time concentrating on licking and sucking them, each time his hard cock would motion up in delight, clearly happily responding to my workout. He then pushed my head back towards his cock.


I loved sucking on his beautiful hard cock and it felt great, with each throb in my mouth. I just seemed to be in cock heaven, wanting to suck that cock and please him forever and ever. It felt wonderful, each time he thrust his hips towards me, a flood of precum was racing through the back of my throat, increasing my feverish state, my cock bursting against the constricting fabric of my pants...  we spent hours, in fact I am not sure how long we spent together, time did not mean anything anymore, we seemed to have connected, we did not need to exchange words, explanations, etc... it felt right to be with each other.

After a while, as I continued to suck his cock his trusting became more and more regular, strong and determined. I could feel the attack of that cock in against the back of my throat, my mouth was salivating more and more in response to the offensive  I could sense by the way it felt, his hardened thrusting and his increasing breathing that he was about to cum. 


This was my favourite moment, when I would let the cock go as deep as I could take it, so as not to waste any of the outcome while feeling the whole throng of the moment, the connection. He moaned loudly "I'm cumming. I'm cumming" as squirts of cum spurted deep inside my mouth and throat. I did not count the waves of spunk, but there were several of them, thick, warm and creamy followed by several smaller shots. I swallowed it all, careful of not choking. It was relentless, clearly a few day's worth, I was still swallowing as he stopped thrusting and relaxed. His cock slowly slipped from my mouth and sliding through my aching lips.

Within seconds, the pressure on my dick being such, my cock exploded un-helped, without warning, forming a thick wet patch in the crouch of my pants. We laid there speechless, against each other, catching our breath, noticing that the night was finishing giving way to a beautiful sunny spring day.


No comments: