Friday 27 January 2012

A Night Of Passion




He asked me to give him a blowjob. I knelt in front of him, unbuttoned his shorts and pulled his cock out from behind the fabric. While I knelt in front of him, I slowly took his cock in my mouth, and started moving up and down feeling the fat erect meat seizing the back of my throat with each throb.
“You're some good cock sucker” he said as he held my head in his fat tattooed  hands on my head. He then removed his cock from my mouth and asked me to undress, he wanted me to go to the bedroom; while following me, he removed all his clothing. I could not help but notice that he must be at least 20 stones. His cock must have been six to seven inches, very thick and tasted good. He did not have much body hair, however, his balls and the base of his cock had thick layers of dark hair. I laid on my back on the bed while he laid beside me and started to kiss me, he had a big fat tong, and was very active with it. I could feel his cock pocking at the side of my hip, hard, regular, oozing precum.
We kissed for ages, and when we stopped, he slowly moved down and took my cock in his mouth, this felt amazing, he clearly knew what to do with that big mouth of his. I could feel the day's growth on his chin, rubbing against the tender skin of my cock and balls. I was getting incredibly close and he must have felt it, he stopped then took his mouth of my cock and started to lick on my balls sack. I moved myself around and started sucking on his cock again, the  flavour was awesome, the precum was adding to the sweetness of his cock. I sucked deeper and deeper, almost losing my breath, he was clearly enjoying it, as he stopped sucking on my balls and let his head back on the bed in abandon.
He stopped me with his strong hands on my shoulder, then asked me to lay flat on the bed on my back, he lifted my legs, and spread my knees apart. He slowly dug his tong in beneath my balls sack, slowly driving it towards my awaiting ass. He gently blew between my legs then slowly licked, forcing his strong tong in between the cheeks to then hungrily slurp on my ass. I was going demented with pleasure, his strong hands pushing away my resistance, he was on a mission, and nothing was going to stop him. He then climbed on top of me and by now, I could feel his cock along side mine rubbing up and down. With my legs now wrapped around his imposing frame, he was sliding his cock beside mine, then slowly directing it between my legs. He wanted me. He started to kiss me again, this time, more intensely, deeper, then without a sound he pulled up my legs, deposited the calves on his strong shoulders, spat on his hand, then rubbed the slimy substance on his cock. He then directed his cock towards my ass, while gently stroking my cock. He was gentle, tender, unhurried, he wanted it to be right. At no time did I feel intrusion or threat, it just felt natural and right. He pushed in and inserted his whole cock inside me. He laid there, motionless for a while, on top of me, he certainly was heavy and I had now difficulties breathing with all this weight on top of me.
After a while, he turned me over, and slid the head of his cock at the entrance of my ass, slowly teasing before pushing the whole thing in. I was getting used to the impressive girth and the perfect length. The big balls hanging underneath his cock, were slapping my cheeks with each movement, and it felt incredible. I loved every bit of his cock inside me and he made love to me for hours. Each time either him or me was getting close to coming, he would stop, and gently kiss me, stopping all movements and friction, waiting for the time that he could carry on making love to me.

The sun was rising when we finally came, he was inside me, I could not take it any longer, I was powerless to make it stop... a squirt of milky spunk raced towards my left nipple followed by smaller thicker squirts landing around my navel. I was shivering with the excitement, speechless and breathless. He reached down with his finger, and took some of the spunk, which he then placed deep in his mouth. He then took his cock out of me, kissed me, sharing the sticky substance and in our passionate embrace, without warning or sound emanating from him, his cock spurted a load of cream, I could feel each of the squirts against my lower stomach, they were short but very intense, and lasted for a few minutes. 

His eyes were closed, the intensity on his face was almost frightening. He then opened his eyes, looked at me tenderly, now that he had finished, he carried on kissing me and we fell asleep.


No comments: