Wednesday 11 January 2012

Man Loving



I couldn't help but staring at those beefy thighs, but what really held my attention was his crotch. His shorts were pressing so hard on his crotch that the outline of his cock and balls was very clear against the stretched thin white fabric, you could hardly miss the fat cock on one side and the enormous balls on the other.

He looked at me and suddenly grabbed the back of my head, pulled my face toward him and clamped his lips on mine while his other hand held his hardening cock, stroking it gently through the fabric.

I kissed him deeply, his bristly beard was feeling heavenly on my freshly shaved face, and while holding his crotch I started pulling on his bludgeoning truncheon of meat. Man I needed him right now. I then knelt down and started licking his fat uncut cock and hairy balls, after slowly opening the zip of his pants. The pants slowly fell to the ground, unavailing a beautiful picture of man pleasure.

While licking his balls and his now hard cock I could not help playing with the thick foreskin retracted to expose half the cock head. I loved to work my tongue around his cock head, and from his moans he loved it too, especially when I started fondling his big balls looking up at him with his cock crammed deep inside my mouth.

I started squeezing his hairy ass with my hands, I pressed his crotch onto my face to signal I wanted him to fuck my mouth harder, and while he did that, moaning louder and louder, he roamed my hands across his furry back and up to his big pink hardening nipples. The taste of precum in my mouth was wonderful and he increased his tempo ramming that cock harder, deeper and faster down my throat. I could barely breathe. His cock felt enormous and invasive, I was feeding from it while losing the capability of breathing properly. I was now getting lightheaded, hypnotised by the rhythm of his cock attack.

Without warning his thick cum invaded my throat and mouth, I could barely contain myself between the happiness I fell and the surprise. So much so that I pull out of his discharging cock to receive a thick spurt of cum which ended up across my face, tasting sweet, feeling somewhat warm, meaty and thick. He breathed deeply, did not say a word looked at me with a smile, he bent down, picked up his shorts, zipped up, and walked off, without a word.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want that man loving!

Anonymous said...

I got thіs wеbsite from my pal who shared ωith me
on the topic of this wеb site аnԁ now
this time I аm visіting this web
page and reading veгy informаtіνе articleѕ or гeviews here.


Mу blog post ... payday