Saturday 14 January 2012

The Pool Lesson


His face was large and his chin was covered in rough black bristles. His head was shaved. Between his thick, fat fingers smouldered a cigar. I had been staring at him for a while, and became speechless when he walked towards me and looked deep into my eyes, smiling in a sort of knowing way.

“What's up’? he asked,in a thickly accented, gravely voice. His eyes crawled over every inch of my body. Tiny beads of sweat appeared suddenly on his forehead. I could not answer, I was feeling a strange mixture of fear and excitement. He caught on that, and stood in front of me almost menacingly.

Turning red in the face, clearly surprised by the effect he had on me, the big man stubbed out the cigar butt and started to walk off the side of the pool. “You follow me,” he grunted.

Hesitantly, I followed him to the doorway of the building, and paused before entering a dark area beyond. I could hear the big man stumbling around in a large dark room, and then finally the overhead fluorescent lights flickered on exposing the room as the interior of the pool room.

I could hear the sounds of children playing and running around the pool, in the excitement, the sounds were echoing strangely in the room, adding to the surreal setting. I looked towards the man, he was standing there, wearing speedos, and I could not help noticing the bulge of man meat pushing against the elasticated fabric. Without further hesitation, I walked towards him and I kneeled on cold cement floor and stared at the rounded swelling that was now in front of my face. I could smell the chlorine from the pool water on the fabric, he had a hairy stomach, his legs were thick set and also hairy. Gently, I pulled down the front of the speedos unavailing a thick meaty cock and some thick hairy balls, which clearly required attention. He was uncircumcised. I played with his foreskin with my tongue and lips for a while, pushing it back and forth as I slid my mouth over his cock. It was at least 7 inches long, it was also very thick, probably four inches around. I could feel his breathing increasing with each of my moves. He clearly was enjoying the attention!

I tried to stroke him while I sucked his cock, but he took my hand and guided it towards his hairy ass. His speedos dropped to the floor, and I had in front of me the full extend of his beautiful manhood. While my fingers were exploring his hairy ass hole with one hand, I massaged his large, meaty balls with the other. I took his entire cock into my mouth and throat and swallowed repeatedly, gagging with each thrust. He never took his eyes from my face, and only lost direct eye-to-eye contact with me when he threw his head back and growled with passion.

I pulled slowly off of his cock after sucking him gently, as I sensed that he might lose control. I wanted this to last forever. I let the thick cock head pop from my lips with a wet, smacking sound and leaned under to take the hairy scrotum into my mouth. I sucked both of his balls and struggled to put them into my mouth. Stroking his cock gently while doing so, I sucked on one then the other until he seemed to regain his breath and looked at me again with a friendly inviting smile.

He pushed his cock back inside my mouth with more vigour, and got into a rhythm, I could feel the head ready to explode any moment. He slammed himself tightly inside me, grabbing a my head with his hands, and came. He roared loudly as his cum spurted inside me, and as the spurts subsided, began to slam into me again, harder and harder each time, until his cock had softened enough to free itself from my cream filled mouth.

He stood there, panting as I took his soft, sticky cock into my mouth again, and bathed it with my tongue. I wanted every drop of him, and he sure had plenty to give. His hand ran lovingly over my shoulders and he looked at me smiling in a caring kind of way.

He leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips, softly. His tong then entered my mouth forcing its way in, yet he felt very gentle. When we stood, he stared at me with emotion filling his eyes. We looked at each other motionless for a while before kissing some more, passionately, his thick hands now caressing my lower back and fingers pushing pass the elastic of my speedos to get to my ass.


No comments: