Saturday 14 April 2012

Pizza Delivery



On Friday night after work, I got home, got undressed, put on some boxer shorts, and ordered a pizza. I took a beer out of the fridge, then went to lay down on the couch, to watch some tv. It was my night alone in the flat, my uncle was out and not expected back. I was so beat, I was asleep in no time.

The doorbell rang; it got me somewhat all shaken up as I was deeply asleep. The room was dark except from the glare of the tv. I looked down and I had the biggest hard on that you could imagine. Damn, trying to press on it to make it go, no luck. The doorbell rang again. I stood up and went towards the door, and opened it, hiding the best I could behind it, while also putting the main light on. My eyes were blinking because of the sudden assault of the light. I could at first only distinguish his shape. He was a big burly guy.

Eventually, when my eyes got used to the light again, I was struck by his dark eyes, his bushy beard and hair; he looked Mediterranean, big smile, I thought, and he looked amazing. He was dressed in jeans and a rugged leather jacket, and he had a motorbike helmet resting on top of his bag.

He went on to open the package he had in his hands and presenting the carton box to me.

-       You ordered a pizza mate?
-       Yes I did,
-       Err, how much is it?
-       Including the delivery, £ 8.00, does not include service though, he smiled and winked at me.
-       Uh, oh right, of course.

I asked him in and went to get my wallet out of my trousers pocket in the bedroom. I came back and he had put the pizza on the table and was standing there looking at the tv, I found him incredibly hot and horny.

I am useless at small talk, especially when it comes to talking to someone I really like. I asked if he wanted a drink, pointing at my bottle of beer? He turned and looked at me and said “I can’t sorry mate, got to go back to work! I could come back later when I finish? In about 2 hours?” I was stunned by the response and could not say anything at first.

I looked at his piercing staring eyes, which were now staring down at my shorts. I looked down and could see the tip of my cock coming out of the opening, with all the events, I had forgotten about my earlier hard on, and had not realised that my cock was in fact hanging embarrassingly out of my boxers. I blushed furiously, and quickly pulled my shorts, trying to hide my shame, at which he held my arm and said “don’t, my friend, it’s nice”.

Motionless for a moment, I looked at him anxious; he then kissed me softly, which contrasted with his ruggedness, picked up his bag and went off into the night.

A moment later, when he reached his motorbike, I heard him shout back “See you in a couple of hours matey”.

No comments: