Sunday 29 April 2012

Pizza Delivery



After undressing completely, we laid on the bed, kissing, his touch was now much softer and more attentive. His thick hands would hold the back of my neck when we kissed, his invading tong going in out, in out… I had to catch my breath.

He pushed my head away gently and started to lick my neck, my shoulder, then my nipple, stopping there for a while, biting gently before licking and biting the other one. He then made his way down towards my navel. He stopped just underneath it, his beard tickling the tip of my cock, sending yet more shivers across my body, he licked the tip, it felt amazing. His mouth then pushed the foreskin, chewed on it a bit then without warning he took my cock in his warm mouth and push down towards the base of my cock, taking the whole thing in one go, making me gasp loudly. He went on to do this relentlessly, as I was laying there helpless, in complete abandon.

He pulled away from my cock to then start licking my balls, his wet tong feeling warm and silky. My cock was oozing precum due to the intensity of the attention it was getting and the pleasure radiating from his unremitting attacks. He took my legs, pushed them up, holding them up masterly with his strong arms, then started to rim, lick, slurp, like a hungry animal, each touch magically sending me to ecstatic state of pleasure.

I am not sure where the lube appeared from, while licking my balls he rubbed his lubed finger on to the tip of my asshole, gently rubbing it, slowly penetrating, just slightly, not fully, driving me mad with desire. Time stopped, I lost all notion of where, when, how… I am not sure how long this took, I was moaning incessantly, wanting more, needing more. Each time I thought he would enter he would stop, go back to my cock and balls, lick, suck, swallow some more, driving me insane. He then turned me over, my face now breathing in the pillow, and I felt his mass on top of me, gently rubbing that cock of his again at the entrance of my ass. In, out, in, out… more lube, feeling the warm and gentle silk substance rubbing my cheeks, and again, push, almost going in, then out again, teasing me relentlessly. I wanted him so bad, begging, but no, he would not be persuaded, he would not be told. He was in charge.

He turned me over again, then again started to concentrate on my cock. Slurping on the foreskin, slowly pulling it back over the tip with his lips. His warm mouth expertly sucking, saliva dripping on the base, was again sending shivers all over my body. My feet came in contact with his thick cock, which was hanging as he was on all fours. Gently, I started to fondle his balls with my toes, then holding his fat cock in between my feet, exerting a bit of pressure to which he responded by simulating a fuck. With my small contribution, I felt I could also give him some unexpected pleasure while he gave me so much. Clearly this stroke a cord with him, as the intensity of his sucking became stronger and more frenetic, uncontrollably going up, down, humming pleasure at the same time.

No comments: