Saturday 28 April 2012

Pizza Delivery



We spent a long time, laying amid the floor, a gentle breeze emanating from the open windows, caressing our sweating bodies, him fondling me, me responding, pushing against him, holding my head back while he nibbled on my ears some more. It felt electric and somehow incredibly familiar and right, somehow I did not feel that I should hold back or be bashful in any way.

After a while, following gentle kisses and my being still held prisoner in his strong locked arms, we fell asleep, a deep sleep, the warm air was now so soporific, that no resistance was possible, not even the gentle breeze was helping.

A couple of hours later, I woke up. His breathing was deep and with each intake, his stomach was pushing against my back. His arms were still holding me, yet not as strongly. I looked up and I saw that my uncle was still asleep, the cover had been thrown off, his open shirt revealing his hairy big torso, arms and legs. He looked peaceful.

I looked at the clock, it was 3.30am, already you could see light outside announcing the new day. I tried to free myself, but could not. The reaction from the man was instant, he pulled me towards him even more, his cock hardening and pushing and poking at my ass through my shorts. He started to kiss the back of my neck again, sending shivers down my spine, he pulled my shorts down, and reached towards my cock and started rubbing it up and down in his powerful hairy grip. He pulled his pants down, and pushed his cock towards the crack of my ass while still holding my cock with his other hand. I could feel the hard muscle pushing, thick and powerful, and no matter how much I tried I seem to be helpless to resist the onslaught.

The pushing was getting regular and while it reached the opening of my ass, slowly tantalising it, it did not seem to go any further which was nice, and reassuring as I could not see myself taking his cock without at least copious amounts of lube help. I signalled to him that we should go to my bedroom. We both stood, hard cocks up in the air, and rushed to the bedroom.

No comments: