Sunday 22 April 2012

Pizza Delivery



I could see that he was baffled by what I was doing. Anyone arriving on the scene could have thought the same:

- I was kneeling by the sofa,
- On the side of this mountain of a hairy beast of a man,
- Who was laying there unconscious…
- Struggling to undo his fly to take off his trousers…

you tell me; no jury in the world would fail to convict me, I was and probably felt guilty as charged in his eyes.

“Oh, you startled me, I did not hear you arrive. Sorry, this is my uncle, he also lives here. He is pissed and has passed out, he only just arrived back, I was not expecting him back. Now he’s collapsed, he is too big and heavy for me to carry, I was only making him comfortable and was going to leave him here to sleep it off”.

Despite my panic and usual inability to do normal things or say the simplest things to people I really like (yep I am a bit like that when it comes to conversing with someone I really fancy, I lose everything, all powers of coherence or intelligence…), this all came out quite naturally. The Pizza delivery man closed the door, came over towards me “need a hand?” his hairy arms already flexing when holding my uncle legs up to help out with the taking off of his trousers. “thanks”, I’ll get him a blanket”.

I left them both in the room while I walked to my uncle’s bedroom. Coming back I was startled by the sight of my uncle’s dick, peering out of the opening of his shorts. I froze and stood at the landing of the room, observing the scene. The delivery man, was now sat on the floor, on the side of the sofa and facing away from my uncle’s face, his head within inches of the now fully uncovered cock. He seemed to be transfixed by it, looking long and hard at my uncle’s thick cock, which incredibly was getting harder and harder. While my uncle was soundly snoring, the man at his side was now taking off his leather trousers. I sighed silently at the beautiful sight of the uncovering of his heavy set and hairy legs. He was wearing tight underpants, too tight for the bulging mass pressing against the fabric. Clearly, he was getting very aroused by the situation.

I decided that it was probably best if I stayed away in the shadow of the bedroom door, and spied on the events about to unravel. The bearded man, was now back on the side of my uncle, on his knees, and immediately took my uncle’s cock into his mouth, slowly at first, but firmly so as not to let it go. I could see the cock getting bigger, which each slurp. My uncle was enjoying this a lot, his eyes were still closed, but he was smiling, he obviously was enjoying the offering and was not complaining about what was happening to him.

He started to murmur sounds, unclear at first, then after a while I could hear that he was calling my name, congratulating me on my pleasing him and knowing what he liked best. I froze. I hadn’t done anything sexual with my uncle since that night, last summer. Of course it had been in my mind a lot and I have fantasized many times about it since, but each time we have been together, the two of us would never talked much about very much except at dinner time, when we’d exchange views on events, tv programs and work. After that, we’d watch tv, and he most likely would fall asleep in front of whatever he was watching as per usual.

Unbelievably, the scene developing in front of my eyes was that of one of my most precious fantasies, two big burly hairy men, getting into each other. Furthermore, my uncle, the man who made me so happy last summer, was calling my name, wanting me again. I was getting very aroused at the sights. My uncle’s cock looked bigger than I had remembered, and the delivery man was clearly struggling to get it whole in his mouth, each time gasping for air or producing gagging sounds as it reached the back of his throat. It did not take long until my uncle came, he grunted loudly while he did, each thrust captured by the man kneeling down, then he fell back to sleep, snoring loudly, as if nothing happened.

I entered the room at that moment. Unfazed, the man looked up with a smile, then wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, he said “Your uncle is a good looking man!” I did know what to retort so I just smiled at him and put the blanket over my uncle, who’s limp cock was now resting in full view outside the opening of his shorts. “Huh, yep, I had to help him out with a pressing matter there, hope you don’t mind!” He grabbed the back of my shorts as I was bending towards my uncle to cover him and pulled towards him, without even the time to answer. I fell onto him, his strong arms were now holding me tight, laying on the floor, my back pressing against him, I could feel his cock pocking, inflated, demanding contact and recognition. I could feel the heat from his body, while he nibbled on my ears, I was so aroused and excited, I felt myself go, I could not resist, in fact there was little point in doing so, it was so nice, his tong now entering my ear, tickling the extremities. All the while holding me tight with his arms and legs. I could not move and was helpless with pleasure.



No comments: