Monday 24 October 2011

Beach Man of 2625



He brought me here, away from the crowds, I did not know what to do, should I really be so far away with a complete stranger? We talked little, in fact, I don't really remember his voice. 

His powerful arms embraced me, he pulled me towards him, his breath was fresh, a chewing gum maybe...  He kissed me hard and deep, his tong deep inside me, his strong arms pulling me towards him. 

Meanwhile I could feel his cock hardening and pressing against me, his red shorts were slightly too tight on him revealing this good shaped cigar of joy. Without a word, he pressed on my head, directing me down towards his crotch. I tried to resist, but there was no use, he was so strong... I could smell the sea, a bit of sweat, nothing unpleasant, in fact, I recognise that pure essence of man, the spirit of excitement, the soul of adventure, the pneuma of sex and abandon. 

He unveiled his beautiful cock, big hanging balls, not a big tool, just a nice handy size. He was nicely hairy, it felt good to feel his cock rug against my cheeks. I started kissing the beast softly, sucking the tip slowly, playing with his foreskin gently, it tasted somewhat salty, probably the taste of the sea, he must have been swimming earlier.
There was an other smell, that of suntan lotion, which, mixed with the sweat, the circumstances, the excitement and this unexpected adventure, aroused me to a higher degree. I was shaking with trepidation and pleasure.

I sucked on his now very hard cock, it did not take long before I heard the grunts, his hands firmly grabbing my head, his stomach pressing on my forehead faster and faster, the unstoppable rhythm of love was overwhelming, he then stopped.... I felt an explosion of juice, invading my mouth, he let out a huge low guttural sound followed by pounding exhalations. 

The sweet and warm liquid felt good, he was breathing heavy now, slowly put his shorts back on, and then proceeded to walk back to the busy beach, not a word, not a sound, he went. 

I stayed behind, in a state of complete peace and happiness. 
Feeling used and exploited, somehow felt good!

Where are you red short man, you made me so happy that day.
I can still taste you, I can still smell you, I can....

I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Red Short Man is mine, hands off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!