Sunday 30 October 2011

Football man in Shepherds Bush



I went to a concert in Shepherds Bush, in West London, a while back. The concert was dull and I decided to leave before the end. Coning out onto the street, it was busy. I realised that there had been a football match up the road at QPR, and the supporters were getting home. Walking across the green that sits in the middle of Shepherds Bush, I noticed this guy walking towards me. He seemed perhaps a little drunk, zigzagging, he was not walking in a hurry like the others, quite the opposite, he stopped, stood there and look around, smiling at passers by, clearly having a nice time. 
He was a big guy, a nice plump stomach, emphasized by his football shirt. 
He had shorts on, some type of safari shorts kaki and with pockets on each sides.

I walked passed him, and noticed that he was looking at me, I looked back and said hi. He did not respond. I carried on walking, then I turned back to look at him again, and noticed that he was looking at me. I slowed down.  Waited, turned again, he was still watching me! I decided to turn around and walked towards him slowly, feigning I had forgotten something. I noticed his grin. He started to walk. His steps were a bit fast, and I suddenly realised that he was not running away though, I followed. He seemed to walk with a purpose, he was not meandering any longer and he seemed to know exactly where he was going. We arrived at the edge of the grassy area and waited to cross the road, other towards the Uxbridge Road. I stayed behind him and feasted on his large neck, the short hair and the hair line which was coming out of the back of his football shirt.

Once crossing the road, his steps grew even faster, and I thought for a moment that maybe this was not going to work, so I slowed down. He turned around and when seeing that I was not behind him, he stopped and looked over to me. His smile to me conveyed eagerness and excitement. I started to walk in his direction, and followed him, towards what appeared to be the tube. It was getting busy again, loads of people around, I lost him. I walked in all directions, no use, he was nowhere to be seen. I was giving up hope when I felt a hand on my shoulder, turned around, it was him, beckoning me to follow him towards the Shepherds Bush market section which at this time of the night was closed. My heart was beating fast, I was exhilarated with the urge to kiss and hold him and the excitement of the situation offered to me.

In contrast, the market section was empty and dark. We ventured towards an area where there were tables. He stopped there, turned to me and took his football shirt off, unveiling a huge tattoo, the tattoo of his football team. As it was dark, you could not clearly see the details, but it featured noticeably on his chest. He was hairy, his chest, his shoulders all had a fuzz of nice hair, which was soft at the touch. 
His hair was short, and his face was shaven, although you could feel that the beard was already growing, a fast grower I thought!

I went to him, and immediately he grabbed my head with his two big hands, kissing me, deeply and tenderly, I could not breathe with the excitement and the sheer strength of the man. We kissed again, and again. The urgency of the past few minutes suddenly vanished, we were together at last. His mouth tasted delicious and his touch was firm. Without a word, he took off my tee-shirt, and slowly caressed my chest, bending slowly to suck on my nipples. I froze with delight, I could feel his strong tong, toying with the tip of my nipple, sending jets of electrics across my whole body. I was hooked instantly.

Within minutes we were down to only wearing our underpants. His were tight on him, clearly fairly new, the type that look like shorts but are very tight fit to the body. Looking incredibly sexy… I could see his grown cock forming a bulge at the front, touching it, I could feel it growing even more, it clearly needed to get out. I pull down the pants, and was presented with a beautiful thick cock, uncut, not too long, yearning to be attentively dealt with, I went on my knees and pumped on the cock, sucking it deeply, feeling the precum, the warmth, the slightly salted essence of that man.

It did not take much before he had to stop me from pumping on his beautiful cock. He sat back on one of the tables and let me edge my face in his ass. I fingered him first, close to his hole, which he seem to really really like, then buried my face in him and licked intermittently his hairy hole which tasted sweet. I could feel that this is what he wanted and finally, he slided gently toward my finger, ready for me to go inside.

While I explored his tight hole I stroked his thick cock with my other hand, almost sending him over the edge a couple of times!  

His precum was now sliding over the edge of his cock, and I could feel that he was ready. So I kissed his balls and slowly licked my way to his dick. He entered my mouth with a gasp, he grabbed my shoulders and pushed harder and deeper, making me gag. It did not take long until his moans got louder, and I felt an explosion of his cum inside me. I came at the same time as him, and I did not even touched myself. The excitement was too much.

Out of breath, we stayed there a few seconds speechless and thoughtful.

He then pulled his shorts back on, put his football shirt on, and left without a word, without a sound.

I smiled and shut my eyes. I think I fell in love that night in Shepherds Bush.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot story! Just used it. Cheers.

Unknown said...

Very glad you did, I hope that the outcome was plentiful!