Saturday 15 October 2011

Fat Ken is my bus driver



I am the boy that sit in the bus every day coming back from school.
Fat Ken is the bus driver.
Fat Ken is big
Fat Ken smokes a pipe
Fat Ken likes fried chicken
Fat Ken burps regularly
Fat Ken likes to nibble while he drives
I sit there and look at the back of his neck, thick, hairy and powerful
I dream of Fat Ken stopping the bus somewhere
Fat Ken comes and get me
Fat Ken drags me to the back of the bus
Fat Ken pushes me down on the back seat
My face pressed on the cheap warm leatherette
The smell of sweat, cigarette and years of neglect curses through my nose
I feel my shorts being dragged down
then feel Fat Ken hurls his body on top of me
The weight of Fat Ken makes it difficult for me to breathe
I then he spits, I feel his fingers pushing inside me
It hurts a bit, I feel the tears coming
He enters me 
I should scream but I do not
I realise that I love Fat Ken
For he is inside me now, I know he loves me
Feeling his heavy breathing at the back of my neck
I know Fat Ken truly loves me...


Fat Ken is the bus driver.
Fat Ken is big
Fat Ken smokes cigars
Fat Ken likes bread and butter pudding
Fat Ken scratches his crutch regularly
Fat Ken loves me I know he does

No comments: