Monday 24 October 2011

Jail bird


This is a view from my jail
I seek a look, recognition, maybe a sign, a smile
These guys are looking for cheap labour.
The labour starts in the fields, then towards the end of the day, you have to submit to their every whims...

I long to be with you again Mr Denim Man
You use to take me away in your big white truck, you took me away to your farm

We talked a while, then you took me to the barn
splashed me with cold water from the hose, demanding that I stripped

You then pushed me on the hay
and overwhelmed me with your strength and burliness
I understood that day what it meant to love someone

I know you loved me that day too, although you never said
I would cry your name at night waiting for your next visit

Can you see me, I am here
Please take me away to your house of passion
Please take me away 





No comments: