Monday 31 October 2011

Hotel 2625


I worked in a luxury five stars hotel in London, and was in charge of serving customers in room service. 3am, the phone rang, this deep Australian voice asked for a club sandwich, some fries, a soda and some ice. I said it would take about 15 minutes, he replied, "No matter mate, I'll be waiting".

Once the serving trolley table was set ready, I checked that everything that was ordered was there, checked my tie and general attire in the mirror at the back of the door, then embarked on my journey to his room which happened to be on the east wing, away from the main corridors, the quieter side of the hotel. Quite a hike! 

A few minutes later I got to the suite.

I knocked on the door, the man opened the door. He was wearing a dark silk gown, no shoes, he was tanned, the opening of the gown uncovered a bit of hair on his chest, which I found very appealing. His body shape was a large stocky appearance, a nice strong, solid and rounded stomach, thick legs and a good physique generally. Good looking man I thought, he had short hair and a trimmed beard. 

He asked me to come in and set the table for him. I was shaking uncontrollably with excitement as I suddenly caught a glimpse of his white underpants under the robe. His light blue eyes were piercing and unsettling. He was staring and checking my every moves, Feeling powerless and self-conscious, I was making mistakes after mistakes. My avoiding his glaze together with my pathetic attempts to be meticulous in my setting up the table must have shown, he was smiling. Somewhat embarrassed, I kept looking away at the table, and busy myself ensuring that everything was set perfectly for him. 

When ready, I looked up again and noticed that he opened the door to the bedroom, without a sound, he walked out and disappeared out of sight. 

I was devastated, still shaking with the excitement of the intensity of the moment. 

"Oh well", I thought, "maybe I'm not his type, or maybe he does not like men?" 

I started to walk off towards the exit door, then hesitated, stopped, and thought "shit, he needs to sign for the order!"  I turned back, walked towards the door of the bedroom with the receipt and my pen, about to call for a signature. 

I looked inside, and there he was, resting on the bed in his underpants, the silk robe was on the floor at the foot of the huge bed, his legs were opened casually, revealing an impressive and inviting sight. I stood there for a second, looking amazed, he looked at me, smiling encouragingly, and said: 

"What took you so long?"


No comments: