Thursday 17 November 2011

The Fat Construction Man




I was new to the job, only just arrived, fresh off the boat. I found the job without difficulties, an advert in the window of a shop, I applied, got the job on trial for a week. 

I tried my utmost to impress. Everything was going smoothly and I was getting good comments from everyone, that is until Big J appeared. Feared by all, someone not to messed with, and a force to be reckoned, this tower of the man was in charge of the whole project. He was feared and respected by everyone, and ran the site like clockwork. I shivered the first time I saw him, not so much of fear, as fear there most certainly was, faced with this brickshit of a man, and principally of astonishment, of surprise, of shock, facing so much power, so much virile presence, such beauty, no word could describe what I felt as soon as I saw him.

Each time I saw him, I was overwhelmed with a warm glow, a warm feeling, the feeling you get on Christmas morning when you look under the tree, the feeling of plenty, the feeling of devotion, adoration and awe... 

Here he was looking at me furiously, beckoning me over to the hut. My heart suddenly was beating faster, a mixture of both stupefaction and pleasure, at last I was going to be alone with him... 

He closed the door, without a sound, without a word. He crossed the small office towards the tool bench, undid his shirt, first I saw little as there was little light, then the light he put on on the desk started uncovering a beautiful body, revealing beautiful grey hair, muscle and sweat... he kept his braces on, then turned to me...  

I knew I was in trouble when he told me to bend down and assume the position...

That day I fell in love, and I think he did too...

Thank you





No comments: