Sunday 27 November 2011

Palm Springs 2625


He was standing there, at the door of the bedroom, waiting for the moment. 

I was asleep, deeply, the night was warm, the door to the terrace had been left open in the hope to get a bit of cool air. I was naked under the sheet, expect for a tee shirt. It took me a while to get to sleep, I watched tv, read a while, the jet lag was playing up...

He could not sleep, and was aroused by the sight of the guy he saw in the dining area earlier that evening by the pool. Clearly not from the US he thought, had arrived that afternoon, from LA, and he learnt that he was there for a few days.

He'd try to escape from his friends, but could not, and only now gone pass 1am, was he free. He'd walked around the compound of small houses that formed the resort, there were a couple of pools, which were lit up creating an amazing spectacle against the dark sky full of stars. The warm air of the desert was pleasant, you did not need to wear much, despite the fact it was February. He was wearing his shorts and a tee shirt, and already he could feel a trickle of sweat forming under his chin, maybe he could have a swim.


After his swim, he walked towards the little bungalow room where he noticed the guy was staying. He noticed the door leading from the terrace was ajar. Still naked, and dripping from the swim, he left his shorts, and tee shirt there, on the terrace, then proceeded in entering the room. It was spacious, more spacious than his, the guy he was seeking was laying on the bed, partially covered by a sheet. He was wearing a dark teeshirt. He could see the contour of his body, the bulge of his cock nicely pressing on the fabric, he got aroused at the sight. 

I could sense something different, a muted sound, was it breathing, the tv maybe? No it stopped, it must be the breeze, clearly I am not used to the new surroundings and sounds I thought, jet lag playing tricks again... I turned to lay on my stomach and went back to sleep.

He stayed there for minutes, which for him felt like hours. He was shaking in trepidation of the things to come, he wanted that guy. His cock was hardening and standing proud in front of him. 


Now is the time, he thought. He walked towards the bed pulled the sheet off, receiving no resistance, and proceeded in slowly kissing the guys bottom back, caressing the soft skin and the patch of hair covering his ass, slowly licking the top of the crack of his ass. 


A bit startled at first, I offered little hostility, it felt fresh, and cool, it felt wonderful I thought, a contrast with the dry hot air...  the trickles of water dropping on my back, made me shiver. I turned slowly to see what was the source of such pleasure, I smiled when I saw the man that I had seen earlier, I turned to face him, he smiled, I took my teeshirt off, he laid on to of me, kissing me deeply, I could feel his hard cock pressing against mine.


Welcome to Palm Springs I thought to myself ...





No comments: