Tuesday 1 November 2011

Italian 2625


Gently, he took his hand, reached around the back of my head. 
In anticipation of his next move, I held my breath. 
As I had hoped, he grabbed me by the back of my head, and slowly but rather forcefully 
drew my head back away from him so he could kiss my neck. 
It absolutely drove me crazy when he was controlling me and my every move.

I could get close to coming,  just as the thought of him taking the control away from me, 
leaving me helpless. 
This was no exception

I moved my head a bit towards him
stretched out a little bit and caught the tip of his manhood with my tongue. 
He moved a little closer to me, 
and I could actually start to suck and lick around the end of his cock, tasting him.
 He slowly began to lean more forward to accommodate my efforts to have his cock in my mouth. 
As I drew him into my mouth more he moved further forward to where he was actually leaning on the bed now, fucking my mouth with his cock.

Sliding in and out of my mouth, I wanted to touch his balls with my hands but I could not as he was holding them both with his grip. 
He was in complete control and I knew then that I was his.
Thank you to my beautiful Italian friend for the lovely photo! 
You are 2625!!

No comments: