Thursday 3 November 2011

Tied up 2625



He said in a petrified voice, "Why are you doing this... I've never hurt you ... p-please stop!" 

I paused in front of him and said "Shut the fuck up, you've done plenty." He clearly did not seem to want to remember putting a parking ticket on my car that very afternoon, despite my trying to reason with him,  mad with power he went ahead and fined me... what he did not expect though is to end up almost buck naked, tied down, in an unknown place... much later that day, when unexpectedly, he responded to my invitation on Scruff.

He'd arrived, I opened the door and remained in the shadow. I could not believe my luck when I saw his profile and when he went on to cruise me. In less than and hour, he was here, and he was ready, wanting. I surprised him by putting a bandana over his eyes, then I undressed him, and used a rope to ensure that he was unable to resist, and become mine.

I undid the bandana, and suddenly the magnitude of what was happening to him became reality when he saw who I was.

The rope was tight enough so that his body had to flex, showing a strong set of shoulders and a perky, rounded ass. He was struggling, screaming to be let free. As he was laying there, I started to strip and immediately got a hard on. He became silent.

As I had grabbed his undershirt and ripped it off him, the only piece of clothing he had on were some tight blue pants, which made his ass all the more voluptuous and inviting. 

I fondled his buttock, feeling up his entire body. As he moaned louder and louder, saying how sorry he was, I understood what he wanted. I rubbed my cock into his face - over his cheeks, his beard, his short hair, his eyes and his nose. It felt good and soft. He turned his head, closing his eyes and slowly murmured... take me master, I am yours, I want you, make of me what you wish.


No comments: