Wednesday 9 November 2011

Need



Night is falling on the island, the last boat has now gone, and I was left alone at last, to savour the peace and tranquility away from noise and light pollution. I decided to pitch the tent not too far from the beach, among some bushes and trees, so as to get some protection from the sun and from the first tourists that would disembark tomorrow morning when the first boat would arrive.

It all worked well, the tent was up, the fire was on, I looked up, the moon was full on and the starts offered a spectacle of sparkle. It was lovely and so peaceful. Perfect. I fell asleep.

I am not sure what it was, a noise, a feeling, a warm glow overwhelmed my mind, it felt surreal and somehow it felt like someone was here, near me, laying next to me. The warm air caressed my nipples, my bare stomach and legs, it felt like someones touch. My cock started to get harder and harder, it needed to get out, it needed to be caressed too, it needed attention.



No comments: