Saturday 24 December 2011

Assume the position boy



I sat there as he moved towards me. I reached out and grabbed his cock and started to lean forward so I could get him in my mouth. He undid his belt and let his jeans go down a bit so as to get more comfortable. His ass was hairy and soft, his skin was warm to the touch, I was shaking in anticipation of his throbbing cock now pushing in an out of my mouth. My heart was pounding, my cock was pressing against my jeans, but I could not release it as he had his strong arms wrestling my shoulders against the wall to ensure that I got the full effect of his cock now reaching my throat. I could barely breathe, it wasn't long until a jet of warm sweet spunk filled my mouth, his cock still throbbing in, out, in, out... As he did my fingers pressed on his beautiful ass, I was hoping that he would not leave, and stay there, like this, forever...



No comments: