Saturday 17 December 2011

The builder man



Before I knew what was happening he had thrown an old sheet over the sofa, the builder grabbed me from behind and flopped back onto the sofa so that he had my legs in the air and my asshole exposed and at the mercy of his fat mass. His body was quite rough, he had tattoos everywhere and quite a few piercings, his belly was hard and hairy. He had a nice hard cock not very long but very thick. He rubbered up but to my surprise started giving me this really deep rimming, spitting in my hole and massaging it in with his tongue. He stood up and let me taste his balls. 


The builder said quietly in my ear, “how d’you like that, my friend it's good, isn’t it?”. When he decided that I was ready, enough he spat on his cock, positioned it at the entrance, and just pushed. Jesus, I thought I would die. The builder pushed the poppers I had brought under my nose and that helped dull the pain, and he grabbed a noseful as well. I think this was a mistake really because it made him completely manic, fucking me like there was no tomorrow, he held my legs apart and I held onto his muscular arms. He was getting deeper and deeper inside me. 


Tears were running down my face, I was looking at his face, hard, strong, and emotionless. He was inside me for a reason, and he was pounding away going crazy in the abandon of need. His needs were finally being met. The dust sheet was rubbing and burning my back, adding to the agony, meanwhile though I met his eyes, his sharp blue eyes, deep, intense, lovely blue eyes. The pain suddenly disappeared, I was his, I was his to take, to have.... Oh yes, I was his totally and uncompromisingly. After a while he started to look glazed and I thought he must be nearly finished, but instead of coming inside me he yanked his cock out, whipped the condom off and came all over my stomach, cock and balls. I was relieved yet disappointed, did this mean that it was the end of us? He then started to give me another rimming while wanking my cock. It only took a few seconds for me to cum, it was a fantastic sensation, with each convulsion of my orgasm I could feel that he was trying to get his tongue in deeper. Only then did I feel the tenderness of my builder friend. 


He then said to me “don’t you want any building work doing?”. I said I only lived in a small flat and that I couldn’t really afford a builder. He said, “well, at least I could come round and give you an estimate”. So I gave him my mobile number and since then (this was three weeks ago) he’s been round five or six times after work. I’ve forgiven him for being so rough with me the first time we met. 


Admittedly I’m now starting to feel like his bit on the side, I am enjoying it too much to give him up, so I won't frighten him with my feelings for him. I have him, albeit for a short while, on a regular basis, he knows what gets me going, what I want and what I need, I know he then runs home to his family, that he leaves me behind without a word until the next time he needs me again. I am happy, I love him, and I think that deep inside, he loves me too.



No comments: