Sunday 18 December 2011

Santa for Christmas



It was almost Christmas and I was finishing up my presents shopping with a few last minute gifts. I spotted him from down a long walkway; there he was the vision, the man of my dreams.  The man I had fantasized about ever since he bounced me on his knee when I was a small child.  With his blushing red cheeks, strawberry nose, and that straggly white beard he he was easy to pick out of a crowd.  He is the happiest, fattest, and most generous man in the world. You guessed it, he is the notorious Santa.

I followed him around the store for a while, and then out the door and through the parking lot.  I didn't know yet what I would say to him, but I wasn't going to let him get away. He turned, and looked me straight in the eyes with a twinkle and a grin, his blue eyes were piercing yet had a very calming and reassuring way about them.  I felt a warming sensation run through my body and my cheeks blushed.  I smiled, "Merry Christmas."  I said in my calmest voice.  He twitched his nose, and replied "Same to you my boy, and what would you like for Christmas?" he asked jokingly. I took one step forward and looked deep into his blue eyes.  "One night with you is all I could ever ask for Santa." I replied.  Santa, grinned, his red cheeks were beaming.  "I'm kind of busy tonight, come over and sit on my lap and we'll talk about it,” he explained.  Santa climbed up on his sleigh, and I climbed up behind him.  I sat down on his lap carefully centering my ass cheeks directly over the bulge in the front of his red suit. He put his arms around me then, and it felt good, I was secure, cosy & snug and could feel his deep breathing against my back, it felt powerful and wonderful. I could also feel his breath warming the back of my neck, which was very very special.

I felt so warm and safe with him.  "Have you been a good boy this year?" he asked suspiciously.  "Oh yes Santa, I have been very good," I blurted anxiously.  "That's not what I heard," he pointed out in an angry voice.  He reached down, and gave me a hard slap, on the ass. I was so startled I leaped to my feet.  After a moment I calmed myself down, and cautiously sat back down on his lap. I felt something hard beneath his red velvet pants.  "Did Santa have a boner?" I wondered. "I'm sorry Santa I'll try to be better next year," I said apologetically. 

After a few torturing moments with more questions and more slapping, Santa pulled down his zipper, and retrieved his dark pink headed, cock. I was surprised, when I saw it for the first time..  It was rather thicker that I thought it might have been, but what it lacked it length it more than made up for in girth. All I wanted to do was to suck it. It looked perfect, erect and ready for adoration. I went down on my knees and started licking the shaft, and spent time licking the uncut skin cover of his cock, then concentrated longer on each of his overhanging balls. Meanwhile, he wet his finger, and slowly inserted it inside me, after toying around my ass for a while, it was warm, strong, Santa certainly knew what I wanted! I now needed to ride Santa.  I stood then slowly lowered myself down on top of him as he guided his fat cock inside of me with his fingers.  I began hopping up and down on him propelling his cock in and out of me with each satisfying leap. I could feel his balls slapping my ass  and it was wonderful. He had his arms wrapped around my waste and was thrusting his hips up to meet each of my powerful squats.

"Ho Ho Ho," he yelled "Ho Ho Ho!"He sure seemed happy. A moment later his breath accelerated, he then stopped, and then I felt a warm sensation as Santa shot squirts of steaming hot cum inside of me. I needed just a few more bounces and without even touching my cock, came all over his hairy stomach.  I pleaded with him to keep going as I was so happy and fulfilled by the big man, but he told me to put my pants on and go home. I jumped off the sleigh to get dressed, and when I turned back, he had gone, all I could see was a twinkle star in the sky, and heard "Ho Ho Ho" in the distance... was it because he just made someone else very happy again I wondered?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great story there mate, I want Santa's cock also.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the comments! Yep we all want a bit of Santa's bits! Oh Oh Oh...

Anonymous said...

As I drew in my hand, and was turning around,
Down the chimney St. Nicholas came with a bound.
He was dressed all in fur, from his head to his foot,
And his clothes were all tarnished with ashes and soot;
A bundle of toys he had flung on his back,
And he looked like a peddler just opening his pack.

His eyes -- how they twinkled! his dimples how merry!
His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry!
His droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow,
And the beard of his chin was as white as the snow;
The stump of a pipe he held tight in his teeth,
And the smoke it encircled his head like a wreath;
He had a broad face and a little round belly,
That shook, when he laughed like a bowlful of jelly.
He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old elf,
And I laughed when I saw him, in spite of myself;
A wink of his eye and a twist of his head,
Soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread;

He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,
And filled all the stockings; then turned with a jerk,
And laying his finger aside of his nose,
And giving a nod, up the chimney he rose;
He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle,
And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.
But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight,

"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night."