Wednesday 28 December 2011

Speedo purchase


I went to the local sport store and told the big salesman in attendance that I was looking for some Speedo swimming trunks. I was strangely a little nervous trying on something so small always equating stretchy fitting tiny swimwear to women’s wear. I had seen guys wearing them on the beach and at the pool, and felt that they were so hot, that I should buy a pair for myself. He asked what size I wore and I told him I wasn’t sure I had never tried them on before, he looked me up and down and said I think you could be a large, let's try one and see, shall we?! He handed it to me and said "go try it on". 

I stepped into the dressing room stripped down, I slipped on the Speedo and immediately on sight and feel of the stretchy fabric, developed a raging hard on. The bulge of my cock felt hot and big, or at least it looked big in the mirror. I was getting very aroused. I could see and feel the sexiness associated with wearing the shorts, and was getting more and more aroused with the thought of wearing them looking like those hot men I had fantasised over so much.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by the salesman, "How’s the fit then? "I think it fits well" I said, looking at my reflection on the mirror I looked down at my hard cock bulging through the fabric, hoping that it would stop... no chance... as without warning, he opened the curtain slightly to get a better look. "Come on out and show yourself " he said, "You know, once you've taken the item home it cannot be returned, so you better be sure as it could be an expensive mistake for you!" 

While his voice was deep, it was yet very reassuringly pleasant and his calm and confident ways immediately put me at ease. I turned towards him and his stare was transfixed towards the bulge of my cock. Yep he said,  it looks just fine to me… don’t be shy my friend, I see men in these all the time. It's my job! It also looks great in the rear he said, now turn around again, and let’s see the front. I did what I was told, I was now sporting the biggest hard on and as I could not prevent it, started to blush furiously. I could not control it, my cock was growing, hard against the fabric, and despite my nervousness and this stranger looking at me, I was getting more and more aroused. I turned around towards him again, "oh my!" he said with a big smile, that suit fits you very well my friend, with a huge smile on his face, his blue eyes were piercing and staring up and down at me, he was a big man, big stature, bushy hair and beard, his suit was slightly to tight on him, and you could see the shape of his beautiful big body through it. 

He knelt down, his face now in front of my aching cock, and gently played up and down with the elastic between my balls and leg, yep, perfect size if you ask me, he said. He then blew gently on my bulge, I could feel hot air, which rendered my cock even harder and in need of release, I could feel his beard now gently touching my upper leg, I was shaking in anticipation, not sure what was about to happen. Suddenly, without warning his warm tong forced itself between the fabric and my skin, finding its way towards my throbbing shaft, his big hands were now caressing my ass, I could not hold it any longer, the mixtures of sensations were so great that I came thick streaks of spunk, which slowly showed through the fabric. We stayed silent for a while, then, he looked up and smiled. "I better get you a new pair, as these I just discovered that these are soiled"... "It's all part of the service my friend"...


No comments: