Sunday 18 December 2011

The Taxi Driver


On the sofa, we kissed and held hands. It felt good to be next to him, he looked so good. My cock was so hard that it felt as if it might rip through my jeans. He sat back and relaxed, I opened the button at the top of his jeans and reached inside. Oh fuck! His cock was large; it was wide, not hugely long, but very wide. It felt strong yet the skin was soft. I took it out, and sucked him tentatively and savoured the sweet clean smell of this freshly washed cock and balls. The heavy smell of fresh semen rose from the end of his cock. There was a lot of precum, and it tasted good. Slowly, we then started  kissing, we took each other's clothes off. I licked around his ears and nuzzled his neck. He moaned... He wanted me to concentrate on his cock some more, which I duly did... his balls resting on the fabric of the sofa, big hairy balls, dangling. When I started to lick and suck them, they tensed, the skin tightened and more precum slid from the impressive shaft. He was a man of very few words, his strong arms were directing me to where he wanted me to be, he wanted more tong work, until his cock could take it no more, and squirted  a thick load of cum all over my face. He then put his clothes back on, turn to me, still laying on the floor on the side of the sofa, and said, "I let myself out, cheers mate". He went... I never saw him again... Why didn't I get his number?




No comments: