Tuesday 20 December 2011

Hard underpants


We sat next to each other and played with our cocks through our underwear for a while when he asked if I had ever jerked off with anyone before. I told him I hadn't and he said it was a lot better if you jerked each other's cocks, and asked if I would be interested. I said, "Sure, why not?" and we pulled our pants down and he took my  hard meat in his big rough hands and started jerking it. 

He came over and shoved his cock in my face and asked if I would suck him. Pretty soon he told me he couldn't take it anymore and blew his load in my mouth. 

It was heaven, he tasted beautiful and within seconds, I shot my load too, could not hold it any longer. 

What is 2625?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm freckles....

I wonder where they stop.

Unknown said...

Hehehehehe aim to please...