Saturday 12 January 2013

London Diaries - The sauna


I was checking out one of the many saunas in the east end while visiting London. This particular sauna was not built to be overly comfortable but it was clearly built for sex. I walked out of the changing room and found my bearings locating the dark rooms and the tv room.  I confess I like to be watched when I am servicing a nice hot cock.  This tv room had some nice couches that allowed the men that I was sucking to slide down so I could slide my tongue deep inside their ass.  When the men who are watching me do this I usually am able to hook up with a few of them as well.  I had a very nice time there swallowing my share of sweet cum.  

The one experience that stands out for me was this one man who came into the changing room while I was there.  He was exactly what I would have ordered out of a catalog.  I watched him as he took off his clothes though he did put his towel on before taking his underwear off.  He had dark red hair, beautiful freckles that promises a nice red bush.  I also noticed he was wearing a wedding ring.  I couldn't pick up on any signals that he was interested in me so I decided to play it cool and give him some space.  

I checked out a few other rooms before running into him in one of the dark rooms  he was just standing there with his arms crossed not really checking anyone out.  I decided I would subtly  check him out.  I sat down on the couch he was standing next to, happily I was right at crotch level and was looking right at it.  he made just a small move closer to the couch so I reached out to cop a feel.  he didn't stop me so I reached into his towel to get a better feel. He didn't push me away so I decided I had a chance. I knelt in front of him tugged at his towel and he pulled it off and hung it around his neck.  There was this beautiful super thick cock with the most beautiful red hair surrounding it. I leaned in to begin some serious licking before swallowing him all the way down. I heard him gasp  as I went all the way down on him. 

He took his time getting hard for me  but that was not a problem I was so enjoying the taste of his cock just the way it was.  Usually when I am sucking someone who is standing up I take my finger and start by teasing their balls and slowly making my way to their ass. It's my signal, I found that it is a perfect way to show that I am open to giving them a good rimming if they want it. He either didn't understand the signal or as I found out later just wanted a good old fashion blow job. His cock was so perfect I was able to suck him without using my hand on his shaft. I slowed down the speed as I really wanted this to last  He let me enjoy myself for awhile but then put his hands on my shoulders as he started fucking my face. He shot the biggest load I have ever swallowed and I must tell you it was so sweet. He let me lick him clean getting every drop of his cum as it leaked out of his cock.  I then heard him say, WOW I haven't been so well sucked off in quite sometime. Thanks, I said looking up, seeing the sweat dripping down hie chest and stomach. He then walked right to the changing room, got dressed and left  He didn't even take a shower.

No comments: