Wednesday 16 January 2013

London Diaries - South London Sauna (2)



I also start to play with his cock, it is standing proud oozing precum, he pushes my hand away, clearly he is getting excited and does not want to cum just yet. I concentrate on his low hanging balls, thick and soft to the touch, then I start to work on his ass. A nice furry ass, soft to the touch also! I notice that it is prepared, my finger slides in gently, almost guided towards the hole. He has put copious amounts of lube in and around his ass, and it feels beautifully silky and inviting. He clearly knows what he wants.

Without any further ado, I am now playing with it, my finger goes in, a little resistance first, then it enters all the way. It’s nice and warm in there, a bit tight but I think it can accommodate my cock. We kiss some more, he turns over, bends down, and I ram my cock inside him, no need for more lube, he is ready alright.

I am now fucking him, he is pressing his ass cheeks almost holding back my cock which each thrust, I am getting very close. He is clearly expert in the process. I pull out… In I go again, I pump in, try to get a regular rhythm, but cannot hold it as all I want to do is to shoot my spunk. I pull out again. I am nibbling gently at the back of his neck, his thick shoulders, the top of his ass cheeks, anything to try to loose the urge to cum. He wants me back in, expertly guiding my cock in, with his ass, positioning it so it is meeting the knob, then he pushes back, all in, with a sigh of delight, pushing against me harder and harder, to ensure that it is all in. I am not moving, my legs are shaking slightly, in both excitement and knowing that I am so close to cuming. I don’t want to cum, I want this to go on and on…

I pull out again turn him, so he is now facing me, we kiss tenderly, I chew on his nipples for a bit, holding his balls in the process, and caressing his ass. He wants more, push me back towards the bench, I am now sat there holding him, he turns, again, positions himself so that my cock meets his ass, then he pushes again. It is warm, it is inviting, it is incredibly tight despite the ease with which I went in, I pull out again, breathing heavy, and cum all over his back, squirts upon squirt of hot thick cum, 5 days worth, now covering is lower back and his ass. He turns over, holding my cock, ensuring that each drop has come out, kisses me softly and then leaves. Shortly after, I find my towel, come out of the room, blinded by the light, the corridor is empty, the muffled music is pumping, somewhat not reflecting my mood. I walk towards the showers, towel in hand. Guys pass by looking at my half erect cock hanging, in a knowing smiling way.

Yup guys I got lucky and it was amazing.

No comments: