Saturday 12 January 2013

The US Diaries - The Hotel - Part 2



We would then fall asleep for a while, exhausted and breathless. Later, I'd wake up feeling your mouth around my cock, sliding slowly, up down, up down, my cock slowly getting harder and harder again. You then start to concentrate on my balls, again, slowly and gently, you certainly know what you are doing. I try to resist but you're holding both my arms down while doing so, and each time I try to sit up you push me back down. After a while you push my legs up in the air, then start to lick that tender area between my balls sack and ass, it drives me to distraction, I catch my breath, beg for mercy, you are ruthless and do not stop, you then get to my ass and push your tong against my hole. It's resisting to the onslaught, only for a short while, the strong tong, insistent rams in and around, I am delirious, grunting and holding my breath with each of your movements.



No comments: