Wednesday 9 January 2013

NYC Diaries (2)



I didn't hear from him for a few days until one rainy day, I was at home, surfing the net, bored. The sound of the incoming email distracted me away from my surfing. It was him. Finally he asked if we could get together. He could not afford an hotel room, his home was a no go, could we meet at my place? My heart was pounding with excitement, however, I was determined not to show it and to act as casual and relaxed as possible. "Yes, why not! What time?" He said that he was at work, and the best would  after he got off work around 6pm. I said sure. I also said I would expect him to control the situation  and that I was not gonna hit on him.  Somehow, he did not respond to my last message, but I think he really liked hearing that.

The afternoon seem to go on and on endlessly. When  he finally arrived, I was amazed at how relaxed he was. He came in, immediately took his shoes and socks off, dropped his pants, placed them neatly on the back of the chair, then he looked at me with enquiring eyes. I guessed immediately what he was asking. Through there I said, pointing at the closed door in the corner of the room. He walked towards the door, opened it, then he got on my bed. The lighting in the room was dark, as it was raining outside. It added to the atmosphere, a strange mix of excitement, of mystery and of slight fear. I entered the room, I didn't say a word. I walked towards and kneeled down in front of the bed, I  got between his legs and started worshipping his cock .  

I licked it, nibbled on it and finally swallowed it all the way down to the base.  He did not say a word. Occasionally grunting faintly, breathing deeply, sometimes holding his breath then expiring again loudly. 

It was not long until he asked me if he could go ahead and get his first load out. I was so excited and happy, I just nodded then went back on his cock, sucking it tenderly while feeling it tensing and pulsating. Secretly I was hoping that it was not going to end there, however I also remembered my promise to him, and I did not want to sound or act heavy on him. I let him kick back and really enjoy what I was doing. Within minutes, he shot the most amazing load and I didn't miss a drop. He came again and again, and again. There was so much of it, I almost gagged with surprise. I did not want to waste any of it though and continued pumping on his beautiful cock, gently, up down. Up down. from the tip to the bottom, greedily, hungrily, taking it all in. He clearly loved watching me lick the remaining cum from his cock. He looked fascinated while I continued to suck and lick. Already, I could feel that he was getting hard again.  

It took a little longer to get the second load, but again, it was well worth it. I decided if we were gonna get any more loads I would have to change things up a bit. I began by licking around his cock and balls, he seemed to be enjoying that very much. I went down under his furry balls with my tong, and starting licking them gently initially then taking them in my mouth slowly, he was clearly getting off on that, but was careful not to go further as per our previous conversation and my commitment to him.  

Oddly enough, while I was eating his balls and cock, he kept pushing his body forward and upward, somehow giving me mixed signals, like he wanted me to go down lower. I wasn't sure. Hesitantly I looked up, his eyes were closed. I thought that if he really wanted me to do it. But what if?... Then I thought he would stop me if he didn't want me to be there. I pushed his legs up, licking his balls, then the back of his balls, that tender area between the balls sack and the ass... My tongue finally hit his hole, it was warm, it tasted sweet. Boy did he love it.  he couldn't believe how good it felt. He screamed, grunted, shouted incomprehensible sentences. His body tensed, he came, squirting spunk up in the air, again, and again and again... He was hooked!!!  

Every time we got together the first thing he did. almost as a routine, was to climb on my bed, on his knees wanting a really deep rimming which he always got. Many  times he jerked off while being rimmed, and almost always without fail gave me his cum to eat up.

He came four times that day and that was the beginning of an almost year relationship.


No comments: