Thursday 10 January 2013

The US Diaries - The Hotel



I have this fantasy of you and I meeting in a hotel bar. We don't know each other and you take the stool next to me. As we chat I reach over and touch your knee. You grin and I run my hand up your leg. I notice your slacks getting tight around the cock area. So I get up and you follow me. 

We get on the same elevator and barely get to my room before we are ripping each others clothes off. 

You throw me on the bed and shove my legs into the air. You spit on my ass and shove your cock in without so much as a finger stretch. You fuck me so hard and passionately that I cum without touching myself. I blow all over your chest. When my cum hits your chest you start to dump loads after loads into my ass. 

When you're fully drained, I sit up lick you clean and then we kiss while I feed you my cum. We colapse on the bed in each others arms.

No comments: