Friday 18 January 2013

The US Diaries - At the Bar


It was in a bar, somewhere in town.

You were sat in the corner, looking at your phone. I was sat across the way, watching people come and go, cruising around. You then went towards the restrooms, down a set of stairs, away from the crowds.

I followed, after I noticed you looking intensely at me. 

I arrived there, it was empty. You are standing, your back against the wall, fondling your groin. I came over to you and we started to kiss, intensely, deep, breathless. You reached towards my belt, undid it, then pushed your hand down the front of my trousers, you could feel my hardening cock. You also wanted to feel my balls and reached down further, gasping as you do. 

They're big and full and you want them.

I am now reaching towards your groin, you're wearing track suit bottoms, easy to pull down and soft to the touch. Under them, you're wearing your jock strap. the tip of your cock is already reaching out, dripping and oozing precum. I reach down and start jerking your cock gently, you moan with pleasure, clearly in damn need of a release.

You fall on your knees, drop my trousers half way down my legs, and you start pumping on my cock. It's wet and oozing too, pushing deep inside your warm mouth with every onslaught.  you then stand up, turn around and bend down. I know what you want. 


Without hesitation I just push my wet fully prepared cock inside your hole, resisting a bit initially, you are eager and you want it bad. I am pumping inside you, you are pushing back towards me, my balls slapping to the cheek of your ass. 

It's not long until I cum inside you, jizz dripping in, each squirt as violent as the previous one, it clearly has an effect on you as I can see your seed dropping on the floor, all this done without even touching your cock. 

You turn to me, exhausted, sweating and breathless, and before we even say a word to each other, we kiss, passionately, not noticing that in the corner of the room, at the urinals, a big burly bearded man is standing there, cock in hand, watching our every move. When he is about to cum, he grunts, we look towards him, he turns towards us and shoot a series of thick cum shots on the floor, each time with a loud cry. He then walks towards us, kiss each of us tenderly, his thick tong invading each of our mouths, and without a word, buttons up his jeans and walk out.



No comments: