Sunday 13 January 2013

The US Diaries - The Hotel - Part 3





You then kneel up, then push your hard cock against my ass hole. Again, it's resisting, as it's been a while, but you are not giving up, pushing gently, your hungry cock wins, and slides in. You become frenetic, and fuck so hard and fast, that you lose control, within a few short minutes you cum. I can feel the warm jets inside me. One, two, three... then four and five. You collapse exhausted and breathless on top of me taking your cock out while you do, and kiss me deeply. I turn you over, you are now laying on your stomach, while I spit on my cock and then ram it up you again, this time, gently, fucking you again and again... I cannot cum, it's taking ages. you are exhausted and begging for my cum. I pull out, you turn over, demand that I sit on your face while I wank frenetically. I do so and cum 3 thick and hot loads which land on your chest. We then collapse next to each other. You look into my eyes and bend over and kiss me. Noticed that the day has now gone, it's dark outside. we spent the day in bed. happy....



No comments: